Instruction for paper preparation and formatting
Prospective authors participating to the LNLA 2008 workshop should follow
the guidelines of the previous SMMSP workshops.
- Extended summary of the paper should be 6-8 pages (including figures and references).
- Final version of a regular paper should be maximum 8 pages (including figures and references).
- Final version of an invited paper should be maximum 16 pages (including figures and references).
- Paper should be formatted according to the specifications and style templates below:
- The submitted article should be in PDF or PostScript format.
Please, observe the requirement for A4 paper size.
Extended abstract and final paper submission will be held electronically.
Prospective authors are requested acquaint themselves with
TICSP Copyright and Licence Agreement
and download, fill out, sign, and send by fax or mail the
TICSP Copyright Form.
|Full paper (6-8 pages)||April 21, 2008|
|Notification of acceptance||May 19, 2008|
|Camera-ready paper (6-8 pages)||July 15, 2008|
|Workshop dates|| August 23-24, 2008|